In a building dating from the 1880s, we have 4 painstakingly renovated and beautifully furnished rooms.
Room 1 (Barceloneta) and 2 (LaIndia):
- double room: €105 per night, breakfast and taxes included
- double room for single occupancy: €90 per night, breakfast and taxes included
Room 3 (Oaxaca) and 4 (LaPalmera), both with little kitchen and terrace private area:
- double room: €105 per night (taxes included) without breakfast, €125 per night (taxes included) with breakfast
- double room for single occupancy: €90 per night (taxes included) without breakfast, €100 per night (taxes included) with breakfast
Prices may change in case of special events or exhibitions.
The rooms are strictly non-smoking; there is a separate outdoor smoking area.
The guest rooms are located on the first floor, and there is no elevator.
For extended stays or repeat visits, please contact us to discuss the options
Check-in by prior appointment. Check-out: by 12pm.
For the moment we accept payments only by cash, bank transfer and PayPal.
- Private bathroom
- Daily cleaning room
- Air Conditioning
- No TV but plenty of books!
- Laptop available for you to use
- Welcome area with mineral water, tea and coffee always available
- Gluten free breakfast on request
- Daily room tidying and bathroom cleaning
- Hair dryer
- Laundry service available on request.
Our commitment to the environment
- We offset our emissions by planting trees in Costa Rica
- Rather than generating plastic waste, we offer our guests purified mineral water
- At breakfast, we serve up produce that is organic and, where possible, “0 km”; when in season, the oranges we use come from our own citrus grove.
- two bikes available for guests